Sound Strategies, Precise Execution and Concrete Results
At Magnus, we can provide full services in strategy, planning and execution. Do you have one or many of these questions or problems:
1. Do I need to identify a new segment of customers or clients?
2. Have I noticed a decline in my repeat and most loyal customers?
3. Do I want to offer promotions to drive in new business?
4. Do I want to use a pricing promotion and bundling products/services at a packaged rate?
5. Do I want to begin an online store for my products? Or online ordering for pick up at my store or office?
6. Do I want to expand my products or services into another geographic location – virtually or brick-and-mortar?
7. Do I want to start using advertising and other promotional strategies such as a loyalty program, direct mail or a promotion aimed at my current customers to increase their purchases?
8. A competitor is successfully targeting my business and luring my customers away…
9. I know what branding is, and I want to begin using those tactics for my business or organization…
10. I need to increase business and make more money…
And there could be many other related questions or problems. But if you answered yes or maybe to any of these questions, there is good news as we can provide a marketing strategy with a plan to identify your resources, budget, capabilities and/or new opportunities to execute your marketing idea.
Our marketing expertise can deliver a marketing machine that won’t break your budge
We specialize on focusing to identify new customers and implementing programs to keep current ones. Over 80% of your business comes from 20% of your customers. We must focus on loyalty programs and building brand loyalty to you through:
• Marketing planning and implementation
• Branding creation and management
• Business plan development
• Use inbound marketing strategies to create leads. For example, we can implement a database collection at Point of Sale with customer’s names and emails. This can be used to directly target them with specials, offers, and birthday incentives. This could cut back on the need to use traditional advertising.